The Cross track has 11.8 km and a level difference of approx. 293 m.
It will be run on all type of terrain: asphalt, concrete, soil, grass. Trail shoes are recommended and in bad weather conditions they become mandatory.
GPX format for cross
It will be run on varied terrain: asphalt, concrete, soil, grass. Trail shoes are recommended and in bad weather conditions become mandatory.
GPX format for half-marathon
The top three finalists (male and female) will be awarded to the following age categories 16-29, 30-39, 40-49 and 50+.
The awards are medal, diploma and products from the sponsors.
Child Races, Family Race, and Wheelchairs Race – September 28 th, 2019
The start/finish area will be located at the Urlati municipal football stadium very close to the Bellu Mansion Complex.
The running distances according to age categories (for both boys and girls):
- From 3 to 5 years – 200m
- From 5 to 8 years – 400m
- From 8 to 10 years – 600m
- From 10 to 13 years – 800m
- From 13 to 16 years – 1000m
We will also have:
- Family race – 800m
- Wheelchairs race – 3 km
Click on the link to download the statements.
Please bring them completed and signed when you pick up the race kit.
- Adult Declaration responsibility
- Parental responsibility statement
All participants will receive a finisher medal and will be reworded with products from sponsors. The top three finalists from each category (male / female) will receive diplomas.
The full day program, 28th September 2019:
- 08.00 – 09.30 – Handing over adult race kits
- 10.00 – Start for Cross and Half-Marathon races;
- 09.00 – 11.00 – Enroll confirmations for the children’s races;
- 11.30 – Start for the Wheelchair race;
- 12.30 – Children’s races start – successive starts by age;
- 13.30 – Start for the Family race;
- 14.30 – Award Ceremony and After Party!
Race times limits:
- for Cross – 2h and 30 minutes;
- for Half – Marathon – 3h and 30 minutes.
To sign up, please fill out the following form